Terms and Conditions
- Classes are suitable for 16 and above, under 18s must obtain written consent prior to class, please email for details.
- All classes at Twisted Pole are taken at the participant's own risk. Twisted Pole will not be held liable for any loss or injury resulting during the classes or before/after these take place.
- Please arrive 5-10 mins before the start of class to help keep classes running on time. If you arrive after the start of the warm up or more than 5 minutes after the start of the class you will not be allowed to attend due to health and safety concerns.
- Group class payments are non-refundable but may be transferrable if notice is given within 24 hours of the class.
- Private lesson deposits are non-refundable. Deposits can be transferred if more than 24 hrs notice given. Private lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice must be paid in full.
- Block lessons MUST be used within 2 months of purchase.
- Unlimited packages must be paid at the beginning of the month and are under no circumstances transferrable nor refundable.
- Workshop payments are non-refundable. Places can be sold on to other students however the full payment is still required.