Terms and Conditions
- Classes are suitable for 16 and above, under 18s must obtain written consent prior to class, please email for details.
- All classes at Twisted Pole are taken at the participant's own risk. Twisted Pole will not be held liable for any loss or injury resulting during the classes or before/after these take place.
- Please arrive 5-10 mins before the start of class to help keep classes running on time. If you arrive after the start of the warm up or more than 5 minutes after the start of the class you will not be allowed to attend due to health and safety concerns.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 mins before the start of your class as your instructors are often teaching or training and this can be quite distracting if the buzzer is constantly going off.
- Group class payments are non-refundable but may be transferrable if notice is given within 24 hours of the class.
- Private lesson deposits are non-refundable. Deposits can be transferred if more than 24 hrs notice given. Private lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice must be paid in full.
- Block lessons MUST be used within 2 months of purchase.
- Unlimited packages must be paid at the beginning of the month and are under no circumstances transferrable nor refundable.
- Unlimited packages are only valid for group classes and DO NOT include workshops or private lessons
- Workshop payments are non-refundable. Places can be sold on to other students however the full payment is still required.
- A small non refundable deposit is required to book your party